Aluminium V.S Wood
Choosing the finishes for your doors and windows for your home or business is an important and a long-term decision.
Deciding between wood and aluminium will impact:
- Installation Cost
- Durability of Fittings
- Energy Efficiency
- Maintenance Requirements
- and more....
Aluminium is the better choice if you are looking for a great looking, cost saving option for your home or business. In this
article we will be looking at aluminium vs wood and why aluminium comes out at the top for the best choice.
- Aluminium Strength: Aluminium is very strong and long lasting. It is 3 times stronger and heavier
than wood It does not warp or contract in different conditions. It always stays the same and can take a beating before changing.
- Wood Strength: Wood is also strong but it can become warped by weather. Wood is effected by weather
and is pronte to contracting or expanding due to weather and humidity
- Aluminium Value: Aluminium finishes can increase the value of your home when you put it on the market.
- Wood Value: Wood finishes can also increase the value of your home when you put it on the market.
- Aluminium Maintenance: Aluminium does not require any maintenance after installation. If they do
become dusty you can use a high-preassure spray gun
- Wood Maintenance: Wood requires maintenace frequently because of weather conditions and how elements
If you are looking for secure, affordable and reliable aluminium finishes for your home or business
Click Here to get in contact with a reliable Aluminium Finishes Supplier